Re: should we take it up?

From: François REMY <francois.remy.dev@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 21:35:28 +0200
To: "Brian Kardell" <bkardell@gmail.com>, "Marcos Caceres" <w3c@marcosc.com>
Cc: <angelina@mozilla.com>, <public-nextweb@w3.org>
The most important thing is probably to standardize the words "prollyfill"
and "polyfill" so that people can search relevant repos using github ;-)

If the idea is to allow peer-review of prollyfills, could we use Github
issues on a special repo (PolyfillReviews) instead of merges to a JSON file?
This is probably better because we can make comments on the submission,
refers to other repo & issues, include codes... and close them when the
polyfill has been peer-reviewed (people can always reopen the thread when a
new version comes out).