Re: Task Queues as a primitive

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 13:12:54 -0400
To: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
CC: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>,Tobie Langel <tobie@w3.org>,"public-nextweb@w3.org" <public-nextweb@w3.org>
Only MS was supportive if spec in the past so the spec didn't go far in the group. However, at the last webperf workshop, there seems sime interest in pushing it further. So there is a good chance we'll move it by the end of the year. MS implemented it if I remember correctly.

Philippe

--
sent from my mobile