RE: Reopening a conversation

On Jan 26, 2013 5:57 AM, "François REMY" <francois.remy.dev@outlook.com>
wrote:

> I believe we should have this discussion with Tab Atkins. One of his
focuses this year will be CSS polyfills, I'm sure he'll need to craft some
OM for this; since he already made its own CSS parser in JS, he'll probably
look forward extending it.

> François

Yes, I thought it might be worth discussing a bit our experiences of how
that worked in terms of a generic om and then maybe we can focus the
conversation a bit.  I abolutely would like to involve tab, and ultimately
simon sapin if we can too, and chris eppstein. :)