Re: Merged a lot

I pulled the latest this morning and the build was just fine.

From:  Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>
Date:  Saturday, January 12, 2013 7:09 PM
To:  "public-nextweb@w3.org" <public-nextweb@w3.org>
Subject:  Merged a lot

Guys,

I've merged Marco's pull request... Despite the fact that all of the issues
say "implement" which Marcos clearly has accomplished, I didn't follow
through and close them because a couple of them had open comments/notes...
Francois, can you just quickly take a look through the ones where Marcos had
a question and maybe determine if you would like to make note of it, open a
new issue on it or whatever?  I don't want to lose the open questions...

I'd like to close these out and get some test suite running them thatso that
we can have the edge/fringe sort of debates and have something we can safely
rework if necessary... The current tests only check that an item exists and,
well - the test harnessing itself seems broken to me.

To that end: can someone verify that the build is borked?  I was unable to
run it ... jshint which complains for me on the webidl file iteself, not
anything recently added because of the Function constructor and use of
__proto__...

I was able to put them into a local server and manually make the
adjustments/copies that the build work and things worked fine though...

--
Brian Kardell :: @briankardell :: hitchjs.com <http://hitchjs.com/>