Re: [web-idl] Grunt/JSHint/Uglify

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 12:28 PM, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 5:25 PM, Clint Hill wrote:
>
> > Team: I was a bit quick to pull this trigger. Marcos merged the pull
> > request, and I will change the config on master. I'm taking in the
> > suggestion from Mat regarding the .jshintrc and will update everyone once
> > I'm done.
> >

> Awesome, thanks for taking the lead here :) I'm sure there will be quite a
> few bumps as we get going - but it's great that we are moving on stuff.
>
> --
> Marcos Caceres

Clint,

Verify your grunt version et all... I am getting

brian$ grunt
Running "jshint:all" (jshint) task
Linting lib/interfaces/WebIDL.js...ERROR
[L10:C43] The Function constructor is eval.
      interfaceObject = new Function(functionBody)(),
[L48:C25] The '__proto__' property is deprecated.
    interfaceObject.__proto__ = Object.create({});

Warning: Task "jshint:all" failed. Use --force to continue.

-- I can skype you files or check in and then you can pull off me or
whatever if you like...