Re: redirects

On Monday, November 19, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Brian Kardell wrote:

> Brian Kardell :: @bkardell :: hitchjs.com (http://hitchjs.com)
> On Nov 19, 2012 7:23 AM, "Marcos Caceres" <w3c@marcosc.com (mailto:w3c@marcosc.com)> wrote:
> >
> > On Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 3:03 PM, Brian Kardell wrote:
> >
> > > Maybe we should add a link to that on the github wiki
> >
> > Unfortunately, Github orgs don't have wikis - but repos do. However, as each repo gets a wiki, things can get messy (that's been our experience at least in the RICG group, that has multiple repos).
> Yeah, sorry but I am not seeing the problem. Someone will click the wiki link for the repo, and I don't understand how adding links to where we actually want to point them to there is a problem... it's exactly the same idea as a redirect, only ... older :)

I'm happy to add whatever links once we have some project repos up. At the moment, we only have one repo (prollyfill.org). I can point the wikipage there if you would like. Just pick a subdomain… sitewiki.prollyfill.org ?

> > > and in probably some links in the readme too.
> >

> > The prollyfill.org (http://prollyfill.org) landing page should serve as the readme, no? Or did you have something else in mind?
> Git repos have a readme, all I am saying is that it should simple point them to where we want them to go for that info.\

Ah, I see what you mean. Ok, once we set up some project pages we can do that.

--
Marcos Caceres