From: Marcos Caceres
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2012 10:50 PM
To: François REMY
Cc: public-nextweb@w3.org
Subject: Re: Posted

Hi François,
Looking good and makes sense… review of the first part:

Grammar:
"forced to stop to support Flash on mobile"

Should be:
"forced to stop supporting Flash on mobile"

Typo:
and are were not done in a forward-compatible way.

Should be:
"and were not done in a forward-compatible way."

Should the following:
"Libraries like jQuery reminds us it’s still easy enough to work with the
native DOM libraries for most developers."

Be maybe changed to:
"Libraries like jQuery remind us that it's still a challenge to work with
the native DOM interfaces."

Typo:
"fast as a standard native code"

should be:
"fast as standard native code"

Typo:
too high-levels >  too high-level

Question: CSS Grids is an API?

Grammar:
"you were forced to mess up with the other’s features" > "you messed up
other's features"

Grammar:
A lot of work still need to be done in order to allow > A lot of work still
needs to be done in order to allow

>From "This is why we launched a while back",  maybe remove "a while back" as
it seems like it happened a long time ago.

You say "to create an environment that plays nicely with polyfill authors",
but it's ambiguous what you mean by "environment".

Grammar:
"and that allow us" > "and that allows us"

This is ambiguous: "At nExt Web" (I thought maybe that was a conference or
something). Maybe say "In the next web," or "In the web we are building for
the future" or something similar.

I think this is a big claim: ", never break."

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au