Re: Posted

Annex A.
Comment: "Firstly, they can leverage based on their innovations." This has IPR issues, but I'm not a lawyer.

Annex B.
You say, "So, they’re trying to do their best to make their latest innovations cross-compatible, providing polyfills when needed." But you don't provide an example.

Grammar: "don’t ship any browser," > "don’t build any browsers,"

Grammar: "make already use of prolyfills to improve their tool chain" > "already make use of prolyfills to improve their tool chain"

In "Also, there’s a strong incentive", remove "Also,".

Maybe Change: "solve their own issues that nobody except them will ever care about (in a foreseeable future)" > "solve their immediate problems, but can have wider benefit in the future"

Annex C
"not everybody want" > "not everyone wants"

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au