Re: Web MIDI polyfill

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:04 PM, Innovimax W3C <innovimax+w3c@gmail.com>wrote:

> Forwarded with permission from Chris Wilson
>
> FYI
>
> Mohamed

Aside from the fact that this uses a plugin this is an excellent example of
what I had in mind IMO.  After looking at it though and talking to some
people -- I don't think that it uses a plugin really makes it problematic
as a prollyfill or anything, so maybe I was thinking too narrow
originally... I mean, adopting that strategy actually makes it more
practical to fill a whole lot more things.

Thoughts?