Re: Clarifying group scope and objectives

We would want to cover all things.

I'd like to touch on the parser bit there - I'm very much of the opinion that we will want a parser that addresses more than just CSS. But that isn't the parser per se - that's the grammars that _a_ parser would use. In other words we really need a parser capable of reading multiple grammars and be extensible that way. And politely I'd say there aren't many "parsers" out there that do this (as I eluded to in my blog article).