From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2023 1:01 PM
To: public-networks-ig@w3.org
Subject: Client-Edge-Cloud coordination Use Cases and Requirements published as a Draft Note

Hi,

Following the group decision taken over the summer, the first draft of our IG Note "Client-Edge-Cloud coordination Use Cases and Requirements"
has been published as a W3C Technical Report:
   https://www.w3.org/TR/2023/DNOTE-edge-cloud-reqs-20230926/

Congratulations to the editors and all those involved in making it happen!

Dom