From: Divakaran, Sudeep [sudeep.divakaran@intel.com]
Sent: 04 July 2020 09:57
To: public-networks-ig@w3.org; jinevening@snu.ac.kr; 'member-networks-ig@w3..org'
Cc: Dominique Hazael-Massieux; DRUTA, DAN; xusong@migu.chinamobile.com; Shachar Zohar; Mccool, Michael; Picky Butani
Subject: RE: [Web & Networks IG][Edge Computing Workstream] July 8th Web & Networks Interest Group meeting #10

Dear IG Members,

A gentle reminder to join our next Web & Networks IG conference call on Wednesday, July 8th, 2020.

The teleconference will be on Webex. Details of the call are shared on the member-only mailing list and also available at

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-networks-ig/2020Jun/0002.html

Topic: Seamless offloading of Web App via Web Worker Migration

Guest Speaker: Mr. Hyuk Jin Jeong, Seoul University

Please find attached an early version of the slides (thanks to Mr. Hyuk Jin Jeong).

Workstream: Edge Computing