Re: Network Tokens and WebRTC QoS (#13)

The IETF created the relevant mailing list June 20 (TSV area). Not much
traffic yet.
There's no BOF scheduled for virtual Madrid (end of July).

Apparently there has been some discussion on the IETF TLS mailing list, but
nothing that looks like adoption.

The IETF has a long history of having "mark the outside of the secured
envelope" proposals go down in flames (some people will remember the PLUS
BOF of a few years back); this is not an area where I would bet on fast
adoption of any proposal.

Harald