Re: [agenda] June 26 Web & Networks Interest Group meeting

Le 21/06/2019 à 15:56, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a écrit :
> Based on the Doodle results [1], we will schedule the first
> teleconference of the Web & Networks Interest Group on Wednesday June 26
> at 12pm UTC [2].
>
> The teleconference will be on Webex, with details of the call shared on
> the member-only mailing list [3].

Additional logistic information: as in other W3C groups, we will be
using the W3C IRC server during the meeting to take minutes and exchange
notes and links.

Please make yourself ready to join the irc channel #web-networks on the
IRC server irc.w3.org as documented in
  https://www.w3.org/wiki/IRC.

Dom