From: Divakaran, Sudeep
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 1:52 PM
To: 'public-networks-ig@w3.org' <public-networks-ig@w3.org>
Cc: 'DRUTA, DAN' <dd5826@att.com>; 'xusong@migu.cn' <xusong@migu.cn>; 'Dominique Hazael-Massieux' <dom@w3.org>
Subject: Update: [Web & Networks IG Agenda] Sept 4th Web & Networks Interest Group meeting #3

Hi all,

===

Please note change of date to Wednesday, September 4th (due to US holiday on September 2nd). Pardon me for the oversight.

===

This is an invite to the 3rd Web & Networks Interest Group Meeting.

Based on the Doodle results [1], we will schedule the third teleconference [2] of the Web & Networks Interest Group on: