Re: starting point: manifests, configs, and the such

Ok! There was a TONNE of good discussion there. I captured some prior
art on the wiki. [1]

Lets use it to:

* collect missing uses
* look into pinging / alerting the Fixing Application Cache Community
Group and HTML WG
* forward thinking stuff: packaging w/ metadata like screenshots,
inter-widget communication, webintents, etc

Btw, I like the idea of embracing format agnostic config. Seems
pragmatic and could open some interesting opportunities.

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/native-web-apps/wiki/Main_Page