Re: Chair Nominations

Hi Brian, Scott, All,

I think it's fine for us to have three chairs - if only because I know how strapped for time we each are (put together, we can probably be as effective as a full-time chair :) ). We can just split up the chairing tasks.

Agree?

If so. I'll start a new page at our site for the charter. As chairs, I will need your help writing it before we bounce back to the members for feedback. Lets set a 1 week deadline to have the charter done. It should not take more than 1-2 hours of your time.

I will start tomorrow and post the link here.

--
Marcos Caceres