RE: Charter for Native Apps

With the goals of the CG, I'd think the following is also assumed.  It may be better to explicitly write it in the charter if its intended.

"It would be desirable in the future to work with a W3C WG in order to publish some Native Apps CG Specifications as W3C Recommendations.  If this occurs, the W3C WG would shepherd the W3C CG Specs through the W3C REC path process, with change requests moving back to the CG for all technical work."