Re: Sensors API

Hi Marcos,

off the top of my head there's a few issues it could raise even with
OAuth or similar in place.

        - even with secured channels just the information that certain
        hosts are talking to your device & their frequency can reveal
        information

        - sensor dependent distributed apps are then sensitive to new
        types of DoS attacks

        - once this data is outside your device OAuth etc. can no longer
        control it

        - visibility of what has been approved is important but then may
        clutter the UI

Plus I'm sure lots we haven't even thought of.

But I do think that sensor APIs are the "killer app" that are most
likely to really justify the need for web servers embedded in client
devices.

roBman