Re: Json-LD to N3?

Dear Henry,

for a paper, we also wanted to make sense out of the JSON-LD in VC/LDS
from an RDF perspective, and did not find a solution without drawbacks
along dimensions such as wide availability of parsers, whether semantics
are specified, support for referential opacity, etc. We had a look at
named graphs, N3, reified triples, RDF-star, and eventually settled with
the latter, see Section 5.1 in [1].

Regards,

Tobias

[1]