Re: Eye Reasoner Builtin/N3 question/challenge

I'm using regex101 to craft expressions as well.
The need I have is to *extract the number from a string regardless of what
is in it.*
so the string could be "13.4 kV" or "Come, mister 13.4 tally man" or "tally
me banana 13.4"

How do we handle escape sequences if they are required then???
unless there's a regexp that does the same without \?