Re: Setting milestones (Re: marathon)

There is a crucial piece of N3 for the specification of the Solid Protocol
more specifically at https://solidproject.org/TR/protocol#writing-resources

It uses cited formulae with quickvars (?x), so it is beyond N3-Lite
but it actually is an excellent and practical use case.

That said, EYE suffers to roundtrip (with --pass) the example in
https://solidproject.org/TR/protocol#writing-resources
The n3p code at
https://github.com/josd/n3p/blob/33dde4db84c48467cd9e188744e8f34672675c7e/examples/patch.n3p
roundtrips fine at