Re: N3 semantics new-new proposal

Hi Pierre-Antoine,

This is just a quick feedback about the very last paragraph ;-)

Looking at log:notIncludes I found a floundering issue in our
implementation.
It is fixed in the latest EYE which now expects the object of
log:notIncludes
to be ground at reasoning time.

So only

:gang :contains :bob, :charlie.
:alice :says { :bob :name "bob" }.
{
  :alice :says _:g.
  _:g log:notIncludes { _:s :name "bob" }.
  :gang :contains _:s.
} => {
  :alice :ignores _:s.
}.