Re: Community wish-list of N3 built-ins

Thank you for your effort Dominik!

I will soon add a few wishes myself.

In the meantime, I am surprised by the wishes you have since I never
came across any situation where I needed these kinds of built-ins (that
does not mean that I am against them). Do you have use cases where you
needed these things? Can you share an example use case on our git?

Kind regards,
Doerthe

--
Dörthe Arndt