From: William Van Woensel <william.van.woensel@gmail.com>
Sent: June-17-19 11:58 AM
To: 'public-n3-dev@w3.org' <public-n3-dev@w3.org>
Subject: Next N3-dev meeting

Hello everyone,

Based on the Doodle it seems like a good time for the Skype meeting will be
Wednesday 19th June at 15h (CET). Hope to talk to you all then!

You can find an open-ended agenda below:

- Progress on GitHub N3 design issues. Since some of the discussions have
become quite long (with multiple side-tracks), we've made an effort to
summarize the current progress of each N3 design issue, which we will share
shortly.

- Start N3 formalization for N3 design issues with consensus.

We will look into solutions for note taking during the meeting (IRC channel?
Scribe software?).

Please feel free to suggest additional agenda items.

Kind regards,

William and Doerthe