A Method for Writing Testable Conformance Clauses and its Applications (Was Re: Write up of test assertion extraction methodology)

Hi all,
A draft of "A Method for Writing Testable Conformance Clauses and its
Applications" in now available for review online [1]. For those that
have not seen it, it basically just documents how we are standardizing
the Widget specs and some basic QA processes:

http://dev.w3.org/2008/dev-ind-testing/extracting-test-assertions-pub.html

Please consider this a working draft, as it likely contains typos, and a
couple of half-baked ideas, etc. Comments are, of course, welcomed. It
is expected that this document will be published as a working group note
at some point in the future.

Kind regards,
Marcos