wctmb2 packaged for W3C/BONDI widget runtime

From: Kai Hendry <hendry@aplix.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:35:23 +0000
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>
Cc: bondi-compliance@omtplists.org
I packaged up WCTMBv2 as a widget here:
http://static.webvm.net/wctmb2/

For those who do not know what WCTMBv2 is, see
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/blog/2010/02/09/wctmbv2

The W3C/BONDI compliant configuration document
http://static.webvm.net/wctmb2/wctmbv2/config.xml surprisingly works
also on the JIL runtime:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hendry/4387312168/

I had to make a couple of changes to the WCTMBv2 since we didn't set a
white bg and black fg and JIL's default is a black bg. Also the button
does not work seemingly on the Samsung JIL runtime so I commented out
the visibility stuff.

Oh btw, Dom could you please look into:
http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/widget/check?docAddr=http://static.webvm.net/wctmb2/wctmbv2.wgt&async=true

I get a Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): Unknown error.

With thanks,