Fwd: Mobile Web Test Suites Working Group Closed

Hi,

The announcement below marks the official end of the group; I will
update the group home page in the days to come to make this clear.

Obviously, we're still very much welcome to use this list for continuing
discussions, and in particular to deal with the feedback we might get on
the new Web Compatibility Test.

In the meantime, I want to reiterate my thanks to all of the past and
current participants to the Working Group; I'm personally rather proud
of the amount of work we've managed to put together within a relatively
small group.

Dom