W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mwts@w3.org > October 2009

[minutes] Oct 13 teleconf

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:16:31 +0200
To: public-mwts@w3.org
Message-Id: <1255446991.4612.4900.camel@localhost>

The minutes of our call today are available at:
and copied as text below.


    Mobile Web Initiative Test Suites Working Group Teleconference

13 Oct 2009


      [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2009Oct/0008.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2009/10/13-mwts-irc


          Dom, wilhelm, hendry, Carmelo




     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]Widgets testing
         2. [6]WCTMB2
         3. [7]OMA
         4. [8]Next meeting
     * [9]Summary of Action Items

   lukas told me he couldn't continue to work with the group (for the
   time being at least)

Widgets testing

   <dom_scribe> [10]Widgets test suite

     [10] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/waf/widgets/tests/

   ACTION-52 closed

   <trackbot> ACTION-52 Draft a blog post on SPARTAN closed

   <dom_scribe> [11]Blog post on SPARTAN

     [11] http://my.opera.com/core/blog/2009/10/13/automated-testing-of-the-browser-core


   <trackbot> ACTION-82 -- Kai Hendry to look into developing a first
   set of test cases for digsig based on
   ng -- due 2009-09-30 -- OPEN

     [12] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-digsig/tests/#automated-testing

   <trackbot> [13]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/82

     [13] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/82

   <dom_scribe> [14]List of existing digsig test cases

     [14] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-digsig/tests/test-suite-unstable.xml

   Kai: I haven't had much more time to work on it; there hasn't been
   progress on the test plan

   Dom: Marcos has been focusing on P&C afaik; probably didn't have
   time to look at digsig

   <dom_scribe> [15]Comments on Kai's digsig testing efforts

     [15] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009OctDec/0090.html

   Dom: agree on point that two strategies are needed; maybe we need to
   document taht in test plan?

   <scribe> ACTION: Kai to look at categorizing digsig test cases based
   on type of test (parsing / checking signatures) [recorded in

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-87 - Look at categorizing digsig test
   cases based on type of test (parsing / checking signatures) [on Kai
   Hendry - due 2009-10-20].

   <dom_scribe> [17]Dom's mail to WebIDL Mailing list

     [17] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-script-coord/2009OctDec/0066.html

   Dom: asked WebIdl ml if any existing testing tool does what I have
   in mind
   ... will act on it depending on the responses


     [18] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-script-coord/2009OctDec/0066.html

   <trackbot> ACTION-83 Look into automate testing from WebIDL notes

   ACTION-84: Marcos working on it

     [19] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2009Oct/0005.html

   <trackbot> ACTION-84 Follow up with robin on packaging and releasing
   P&C test suite notes added


   <trackbot> ACTION-80 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to provide a
   categorized view of the widgets test suite (roughly by section) --
   due 2009-09-30 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [20]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/80

     [20] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/80

   Dom: no progress



   <trackbot> ACTION-72 -- Kai Hendry to propose appcache and audio
   test -- due 2009-08-11 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [21]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/72

     [21] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/72

   ACTION-72 closed

   <dom_scribe> [22]Audio test

     [22] http://static.webvm.net/audio/test.html

   <trackbot> ACTION-72 Propose appcache and audio test closed

   <dom_scribe> [23]AppCache test

     [23] http://static.webvm.net/appcache-test/


   <trackbot> ACTION-73 -- Wilhelm Joys Andersen to create test cases
   for WCTMB2 -- due 2009-08-11 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [24]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/73

     [24] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/73


   <trackbot> ACTION-86 -- Wilhelm Joys Andersen to finalize WCTMB2
   test runner -- due 2009-10-06 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [25]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/86

     [25] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/86

   Wilhelm: aiming to have both my actions done by next week

   <scribe> ACTION: Kai to come up with additional proposals for WCTMB2
   [recorded in

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-88 - Come up with additional proposals for
   WCTMB2 [on Kai Hendry - due 2009-10-20].

   Kai: have anyone had the chance to look at the audio test

   Wilhelm: not yet

   Dom: me neither

   <scribe> ACTION: Dom to look at audio test [recorded in

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-89 - Look at audio test [on Dominique
   Hazaël-Massieux - due 2009-10-20].

   <scribe> ACTION: Wilhelm to look at audio test [recorded in

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-90 - Look at audio test [on Wilhelm Joys
   Andersen - due 2009-10-20].



   <trackbot> ACTION-21 -- Wilhelm Joys Andersen to send Opera's
   feedback on OMA test suites -- due 2009-03-17 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [29]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/21

     [29] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/21


   <trackbot> ACTION-77 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to review new
   XHTML MP test suite from oma -- due 2009-09-15 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [30]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/77

     [30] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/77

Next meeting

   Oct 20

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Dom to look at audio test [recorded in
   [NEW] ACTION: Kai to come up with additional proposals for WCTMB2
   [recorded in
   [NEW] ACTION: Kai to look at categorizing digsig test cases based on
   type of test (parsing / checking signatures) [recorded in
   [NEW] ACTION: Wilhelm to look at audio test [recorded in

   [End of minutes]
Received on Tuesday, 13 October 2009 15:16:42 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:08:03 UTC