W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mwts@w3.org > June 2009

[minutes] June 30 telecon

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 17:24:03 +0200
To: public-mwts@w3.org
Message-Id: <1246375443.3962.1320.camel@localhost>
Hi,

The minutes of our telecon today are available at:
http://www.w3.org/2009/06/30-mwts-minutes.html
and copied as text below.

Dom

    Mobile Web Initiative Test Suites Working Group Teleconference

30 Jun 2009

   [2]Agenda

      [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2009Jun/0014.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2009/06/30-mwts-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Kai, Dom, dmitri, Carmelo

   Regrets
          Wilhelm

   Chair
          Dom

   Scribe
          dom

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]Widgets testing
         2. [6]Next meeting
     * [7]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________

Widgets testing

   <dom_scribe> [8]Widgets test suite

      [8] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/waf/widgets/tests/

   ACTION-58?

   <trackbot> ACTION-58 -- Kai Hendry to update tests on dev.w3.org --
   due 2009-06-23 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [9]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/58

      [9] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/58

   [10]http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/tests/suite/

     [10] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/tests/suite/

   Dom: have you updated the source files too in dev.w3.org?

   <hendry> [11]http://git.webvm.net/?p=wgtqa

     [11] http://git.webvm.net/?p=wgtqa

   Kai: I'm planning on weekly updates to the test suites

   ACTION-58 closed

   <trackbot> ACTION-58 Update tests on dev.w3.org closed

   ACTION-59?

   <trackbot> ACTION-59 -- Kai Hendry to describe how to contribute
   tests (will serve as input to blog post) -- due 2009-06-23 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [12]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/59

     [12] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/59

   Dom: can you send it to the mailing list

   Kai: will do

   <scribe> ACTION: Dom to send feedback on the contribution guide for
   widgets test suites [recorded in
   [13]http://www.w3.org/2009/06/30-mwts-minutes.html#action01]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-62 - Send feedback on the contribution
   guide for widgets test suites [on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux - due
   2009-07-07].

   Dom: it would be good to document testing strategies
   ... e.g. how to test for ignorable errors vs invalid-archive errors
   ... in a contribution guide, separate from blog post

   <scribe> ACTION: Dom to add testing strategies to widget test
   contrbutions guide [recorded in
   [14]http://www.w3.org/2009/06/30-mwts-minutes.html#action02]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-63 - Add testing strategies to widget test
   contrbutions guide [on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux - due 2009-07-07].

   <hendry> blog -- shorter ~ anouncement pointing to bulk into a
   testing strategy fuide

   ACTION-61?

   <trackbot> ACTION-61 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to draft a first
   version of a test plan for widgets -- due 2009-06-30 --
   PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [15]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/61

     [15] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/61

   close ACTION-61

   <trackbot> ACTION-61 Draft a first version of a test plan for
   widgets closed

   <dom_scribe> [16]Widgets test plan

     [16] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/tests/plan.html

   <scribe> ACTION: Dom to add section numbers to widgets test plans
   [recorded in
   [17]http://www.w3.org/2009/06/30-mwts-minutes.html#action03]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-64 - Add section numbers to widgets test
   plans [on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux - due 2009-07-07].

   Kai: I haven't had a chance yet to look at the table in details -
   just glanced through them

   <scribe> ACTION: Kai to take a pass at updating test plan table
   [recorded in
   [18]http://www.w3.org/2009/06/30-mwts-minutes.html#action04]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-65 - Take a pass at updating test plan
   table [on Kai Hendry - due 2009-07-07].

   <hendry> Proposal: 21-23 September 2009 -- Dusseldorf -- Widget
   testing hosted by Vodafone

   [discussing possibility of joining widget test fest in Dusseldorf]

Next meeting

   Kai: will be traveling, but will try to join the call

   RESOLUTION: Meeting on July 7

   Dom: I'll be away on July 14 and 21st

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Dom to add section numbers to widgets test plans
   [recorded in
   [19]http://www.w3.org/2009/06/30-mwts-minutes.html#action03]
   [NEW] ACTION: Dom to add testing strategies to widget test
   contrbutions guide [recorded in
   [20]http://www.w3.org/2009/06/30-mwts-minutes.html#action02]
   [NEW] ACTION: Dom to send feedback on the contribution guide for
   widgets test suites [recorded in
   [21]http://www.w3.org/2009/06/30-mwts-minutes.html#action01]
   [NEW] ACTION: Kai to take a pass at updating test plan table
   [recorded in
   [22]http://www.w3.org/2009/06/30-mwts-minutes.html#action04]

   [End of minutes]
Received on Tuesday, 30 June 2009 15:24:35 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:08:03 UTC