Re: Changed CSS Tests

Hi Carmelo,

Le vendredi 01 février 2008 à 16:43 -0500, Carmelo Montanez a écrit :
> Attached is a zip file containing changes to the CSS tests in light
> of the F2F meeting.
> I am still debating over some of Dimitri's comments.  Not sure how to
> change them.

Here are the results of my review of the new CSS files:
 * the following CSS files are missing: bg_upperleft.css,
bgcolor_styles.css, bg_upperleft.css
 * picto_marquee.xhtml refers to a missing image
"wcss_images/star.wbmp"; I suggest replacing it with e.g. the flag image
 * bstyle_others1.xhtml mentions a block 3, while there are only two
blocks
 * as you mention in the comments file, some tests require a higher
version of XHTML MP/Basic to have the style attribute and element; I
suggest changing the dtds used in these files

Otherwise, the tests look good to me.

Thanks,

Dom