Re: Mobile Browser Concurrency Test

* Kai Hendry <hendry@aplixcorp.com> wrote:
> I thought we've discussed the possibility of performance tests in WRT
> Acid3? :)

We did.

I have no objections to creating a separate performance test, but I'd
prefer not mixing performance tests into the one we are working on now.

> Have you guys looked at Simon Pieters's old old mobile tests
> http://simon.html5.org/articles/mobile-results?
> Not sure if or how this is applicable. I just stumbled on an old link.

Should be covered by test #5.

> Is it worth testing Javascript getters&setters?
> http://ejohn.org/blog/javascript-getters-and-setters/

Not yet, I think. This will be in ES4.

> data URLS:

We dropped our data: test a while ago. We could add that functionality
back as part of the canvas test, though-- it is useful for when you want
to save an image you draw. Here is an example:

   http://annevankesteren.nl/2006/08-paintr

--
Wilhelm Joys Andersen
Core QA, Opera Software