Re: My Action Item

Hi Carmelo,

Le vendredi 16 novembre 2007 à 10:21 -0500, Carmelo Montanez a écrit :

>  ACTION: Carmelo to work with Tim Bolland on creating test
>    cases for CSS MP 2 properties not covered by the WCSS test
> suite
>    [recorded in
> [28]
> http://www.w3.org/2007/11/05-mwts-minutes.html#action08
>

> Done.  Tim Boland will work with the following properties:

Thanks for checking with Tim! Do you have any expectation as to when
this might be done? Just so we can keep in sync both with OMA and the
CSS WG.

Also, beyond writing additional test cases, are you or Tim going to
"fix" the test cases that have already been identified as needing work
to match CSS MP 2.0?

Thanks for all your work on this!

Dom