RE: Progress on test harness

Dom, very nice indeed.

I did some tests and I don't think I'll have a full day to run all the
226 tests.

Test 7 is supposed to have green background and for some odd reason, on
my W810i I see a RED background. Is this the expected result in case of
bad support?

It should be possible to go back, I think. Maybe jump to some tests. I
don't want to repeat all the tests if I all I need to check is the
outcome of test number 183.

There should be a way to get out. :)

In some pages even the text that tells me the test number has the green
background. Should this be considered an error? In tests where you say
"this line should be XXX" it would be good to have some text before and
after, so that I can make sure that the other paragraphs are correct.

Kudos for the hard work.

- Andrea