Re: Getting help on DOM Test Suite?

Le lundi 05 mars 2007 à 17:15 +0100, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a écrit :
> I've made a few attempts at diving into the test cases to see how we
> could re-use them in a more mobile-friendly manner, but the current set
> up, while very efficient for desktop browsers, make it a bit hard to
> figure out how to re-use the existing test cases in a different test
> harness.

Thanks to Curt's help, I have been able to generate a more
mobile-friendly version of the DOM Level 1 Test suite:
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/dom-tests/
and indeed, the individual tests do run on my phone! (caveat: the markup
generated is HTML 4; there is probably an option for it be XHTML instead
- probably worth investigating).

Till, if you could get feedback from your colleagues on whether that new
format is helpful in any way to help testing Opera, that would be great.

Dom