Re: Mobile Communities

active mobile web community.

By the way, I want to present my new blog on Mobile Web
www.mobilexweb.comthat will follow my upcoming book "Programming the
Mobile Web" by O'Reilly
Media (available in a month). You will find also the slides of my recent
workshop about "Mobile Web High Performance" in Santa Clara, two days ago.

Best Regards!

*Lic. Maximiliano Firtman*
Developer | Trainer | Author | Consulting
Mobile | Rich Internet Applications | Performance | Training

Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/firt>
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/firtman>
  Nokia Champion<http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/forum_nokia_champion/forum_nokia_champions/Maximiliano_Firtman.html>
Personal Page <http://www.firt.mobi>  Adobe User Group
Manager<http://www.arfug.com>
Tel: +54 11 5032 0077 | Mobile: +549 11 4188 9159
Skype: maximiliano.firtman | Chat: firtman@gmail.com | Live MSN:
firtman@hotmail.com