Re: introductions

Hello,
I'm Stephanie. I'm a user experience designer and technical writer
based in the UK. I've been following the list for about 2 years and
have finally formally joined the group as an invited expert (thanks
very much for accepting me as a participant!). Much of my work relates
to the mobile web (including lower-end featurephones) so i'm hoping to
contribute in the area of tools and general documentation. I also have
a longstanding interest in mobile for learning and healthcare.

Steph

http://yiibu.com
Yiibu: Lovingly crafted mobile experiences
Twitter: stephanierieger