Re: After Access - Challenges Facing Mobile-OnlyInternet Users in the Developing World

> Just thinking out loud. Is this an issue in other language(s) outside India?

sure. It is an issue for less-spoken languages all over the world.
almost all local dialects not using latin alphabets have problems. e.g.
amharic in ethiopia, akan in ghana jsut to cite examples in Africa.
South-east asia lang. also have similar problems

steph

--
Stephane Boyera		stephane@w3.org
W3C				+33 (0) 5 61 86 13 08