RE: After Access - Challenges Facing Mobile-OnlyInternet Users in the Developing World

Hi Stephane, Prashanth,

The issue of rendering in Indian languages is definitely an important one.
I have been part of a Special Interest Group on Indian Language SMS and part
of our work has focussed on input methods and rendering of Indian languages
on mobile devices. I can share some of the ideas that we have worked upon as
part of this effort.

Regards,
Nadeem

Nadeem Akhtar
Centre of Excellence in Wireless Technology (CEWiT)
III Floor, IITM Research Park,
Kanagam Road, Taramani,
Chennai - 600 113, India

Ph: +91-44-66469209