RE: new updated roadmap available

Hi all,

Raphael, to make sure I understand. What you are proposing is:
- main challenges (as already in Stephan's proposal)
- technologies plus and minus (as already in Stephan's proposal)
- relation between challenges and technology  + on-going innovations and R&D outlook

If so I like it very much as putting the technology before the challenges might be a bit confusing (as the technology addresses already these challenges).

Best,
Nicolas

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the DISCLAIMER at http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html