Re: new updated roadmap available

Stephane,
    Thanks for this revised version of the draft. It is in much better shape
now.

Some comments on the table of contents....

Shall we bring in the technology section before the challenges?

By this, we can summarize the status quo on available technologies, tools
etc... and then discuss the challenges (which includes the market and
technology challenges), most of which you have listed.

I presume that the conclusions section will discuss the potential directions
to be taken? Can we have this as a separate section before conclusions and
then keep conclusions as a more general and brief summary of the key items
in the document?

Regards
Renjish