RE: WEB-server in a Mobile Phone...

Hi All,

I shall not be able to join today's call. Please accept my apologies. Will
catch up over email discussion and through the meeting minutes.

thanks and regards
Arun Kumar

             <Lauri.K.Hirvonen
             @nokia.com>
             public-mw4d-reque         <boyera@w3.org>
             st@w3.org                                                  cc
                                       <public-mw4d@w3.org>
                                                                   Subject
             07/06/2009 04:06          RE: WEB-server in a Mobile Phone...
             PM

Good question, Stephane

I don't know as the Mobile
Phone with Mobile Web Server application
was configured before I got it to my hand
to test it.

I have to ask it. This might take
some time, as now in Finland there
is the summer vacation period when
most of the Nokia people in Finland
are enjoying their vacation. Vacation
is normally 4 weeks long.

BTW. I will depart for my vacation
17th July and back to office 10th August.

Br. Lauri