Publication of MW4D roadmap

Hi Steph

Congratulations to everyone on the first public release of the
roadmap. It's been a challenge at times, and involved many people over
many countries and many time zones, but is a useful starting point for
people interested in the topic.

As the document clearly states, it's a work-in-progress and hopefully
we can build on these early beginnings and strengthen it as we move
forward.

I've just blogged about the release here:

http://www.kiwanja.net/blog/2009/12/social-mobile-gets-its-own-roadmap/

Very much looking forward to seeing where this takes us.

Cheers for now.

Ken

Ken Banks
Founder
kiwanja.net

"Where technology meets anthropology, conservation and development"

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kiwanja