Re: Example box

Agree with Yoshiko. It is a usual practice to add real-life case studies in
the appendix for reference and better understanding. Best practice will be
to have a standard template for each case summary (no more than a page)
covering the key aspects to be highlighted and source reference.

Regards
Renjish