Mobile network costs -- was -- MW4D & Accessibility --> USOF

 Yes, I think the roadmap document should not directly deal with the pros
and cons of solutions to reduce the access cost. In stead, this document
should bring out all the motivations for the stake holders to compete or
support competition in the rural markets and that's the where the current
scope related to content is important....

Most countries had already embarked on the policy of funding/subsidizing
interested operators through the universal service obligation funds
(USOFs)....However, there are instances of governments simply sitting on
these funds collected from operators without actually making use of it
effectively....

so I suppose, one of the goals of this roadmap document will also be to help
those decision makers resposible for disbursing USOFs by providing them
enough motivations and directions .....

Regards
Renjish