Re: MW4D & Accessibility

Hi Stephane and All,

Thanks for the opportunity to participate in the MW4D discussion on
Monday, and for drafting these sections. I've taken a quick skim, and
like the direction that this is going. I have a few suggestions that
I'd like to make, particularly for the "challenges" section, but am
on a deadline for several reports at the moment. If I sent you some
comments within the next few business days, would that work for you?

Best,

- Judy