Re: date about web or jave -enabled vs non web or non java-enabled phones ?

Hi Stephanie,

I tried to find similar data before the MobileActive conference without
any relevant results (so if anyone can point out this type of data I
would also be interested). I would also like to know which sources you
came across shoring the growth of mobile web access?

As an interesting comment made by a local South African research company
during their presentation at the MA08 was that apparently from all the
Google searches made from South Africa, four percent are made from
mobile devices. That surprised most of the people who attended the
session...

Kind Regards,

Toni Eliasz

--