From: public-mw4d-request@w3.org [mailto:public-mw4d-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of adesina iluyemi
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 2:35 PM
To: Stephane Boyera
Cc: public-mw4d@w3.org
Subject: Re: W3C Technical Plenary

2008/8/19 Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>

Dear All,

As committed yesterday during the call, here are information about the W3C
Technical Plenary meeting taking place in Cannes-Mandelieu from 20 to 24
october 2008.

For detailed information about what is the annual W3C Technical Plenary
meeting, have a look at http://www.w3.org/2002/09/TPOverview.html

For details about this year meeting, have a look
http://www.w3.org/2008/10/TPAC/Overview.html

This meeting, which is free, is open to official members ([1]) of the group
only.

If some people from the group are planning to come, i could surely get a
room for us to meet. If only few of us are going to be there, we could meet
informally.
I believe that meeting f2f is usually a great way to make quick progress on
some of the WG topics. However, i understand that the travel cost are a
strong barrier for attendants, and for these reasons i didn't want to push
the group to have a mandatory f2f. That said this is an opportunity to get
free meeting facilities, and to attract attention from the general W3C
community on the specific topic on MW4D.

So let me know if you are planning to attend.
Steph
[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=42462
<http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=42462&public=1> &public=1
--
Stephane Boyera         stephane@w3.org
W3C                             +33 (0) 5 61 86 13 08

--
Adesina Iluyemi
Sustainable eHealth/Telemedicine in Africa