Re: http://www.w3.org/2008/02/MS4D_WS/papers/unicef-w3c-presentation.html

+1

from talking to Uganadan business men who have attempted to implement
monetized SMS based services, it quickly became clear that the unreliability
of the request/response channels of SMS make such models un-implementable.
And those models are much simpler than trying to use SMS instead of HTTP.

--
Merrick Schaefer
Technical Project Coordinator

unite for children