Re: Connectivity [Re: Determining MW4D Core Values]

Hello Bipin,

i believe you are perfectly right. We should not talk here about the
network technology at all, and this should not impact the technological
solution. So it is probably a mistake to mention GSM. In my mind, we put
GSM because it represents the lowest common denominator in terms of data
  bandwidth (9.6k), and capabilities (voice+sms).
So i believe that what we wanted to express is the availibility of at
least 9.6kb, voice and sms. most of mobile networks have these
capabilities, some have more, but this is the lowest bound we should
consider.

Best
Stephane

--